Episode 7 - Chocolate Brownie with Berry Sauce
- 200g Butter
- 2 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cocoa
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- 250g Fresh Berries
- ¾ Cup Icing Sugar
- 500ml Cream
- 3 Tbsp Icing Sugar
Method for the Brownie:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C and grease oven dish.
- Melt together butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Remove from heat and add; eggs, cocoa and flour. Mix well.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
Method for the Sauce:
- Blend berries and icing sugar and pass through mesh strainer.
- Serve with whipped cream with icing sugar.
More posts from this episode