Mt Eliza Tīhi
• 1 cup of Red Leicester cheese (grated)
• 1 cup of Cheshire cheese (grated)
• ½ cup of chedder cheese (finely grated)
• 500g of High grade flour
• ¼ Parsley finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
• 1 sachet (8g) of instant dry yeast
• 300 mils of water
• Olive oil
• Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl except Chedder cheese and mix thoroughly.
• Make a well in the middle and add water use a wooden spoon to mix lightly
• Flour bench or board then place ingredient on top, knead to a dough for 5mins and place into a bowl greased in oil and put in a warm place for dough to rise.
• Return back to the lightly floured bench and knead for another 5 mins till dough is elastic like.
• Place onto a flat baking tray of a bread tin make sure that tray is greased with oil then place dough onto tray poke with a folk and then sprinkle chedder cheese over the top and bake in the oven for 30-35 mins on 200c.