Modern Māori Queen of Cuisine teaches you fine dining for the typical whānau kitchen. Thursdays, 7.30pm, and available On Demand.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 0
WINE MATCH: Moet Champagne
- 12 oysters in the shell
- 1 finely diced shallot
- 250mL aged red wine vinegar/chardonnay vinaigrette
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon wedges to serve.
- Mignonette, put ½ a teaspoon on each oyster or leave for guests to serve themselves
- Combine the shallots and vinegar. Season with salt & pepper.
- Open the oysters, turn over oysters.
- Serve with mignonette & lemon wedges.