Basil Soup and Clams
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 16 Moonshell clams
- 1 litre vegetable or fish stock
- 1 bunch picked Italian parsley
- 1 bunch picked basil
- 4 spring onions – the green part
- 1 cup white wine
- Heat up vegetable/fish stock, once boiling drop in the greens, blitz in a food processer immediately.
- Heat a pot and throw in the clams, pour over white wine and put on the lid until clams are steamed open. Pour over stock and bring to the boil.
- Check seasoning and serve.