Asparagus, Feta & Poached Eggs (Eggs done 3 ways)
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 100g feta 4 free range eggs
- 50g pine nuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Aged balsamic vinegar
1. Put a small pan of salted water on to heat.
2. Toast some pine nuts in a dry frying pan until golden, in the same pan with a drizzle of olive oil grill the asparagus until just tender.
3. Once poaching pot is simmering swirl the water with a slotted spoon and gently break the eggs into the water. Take out once softly poached and drain on a kitchen towel.
4. Put 2 eggs on each plate and season, put the asparagus on each plate, crumble over the feta, dress with aged balsamic and extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle over the pine nuts.