Mussels Bula Style
- ½ doz Mussels in the shell
- 1 Onion, chopped fine
- 1 Garlic, chopped fine
- 1 Ginger, chopped fine
- 1 Green spring onions, chopped on angle
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Cooking oil
- 1 Cup fish stock
- 1 Parsley
- 1 Dill
- In a preheated pot add oil.
- Quickly add in the onions, garlic and ginger and cook until they start to brown.
- Add the mussels and toss in the pot with a lid to combine everything together.
- Now add the spring onion, soy sauce and wine.
- Placing the lid back on and hold it down tightly give the pot another good shake.
- Remove the lid to reveal opened mussels with the sauce glaze evenly spread over all the mussels.
- Add more spring onion and toss again just to enhance our dish.
- Remove the pot to one side for a minute to rest the mussels Now we are ready to plate up.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and sprig dill.
- Or serve with slices of lemon and rustic bread.
More posts from this episode