Jump to navigation
Hiu's Eel Roast
- 600g small whole eel
- 1 Olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 fish stock
- 1 red capsicum (Julienne)
- 1 green capsicum (Julienne)
- 1 spring onion (julienne)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Pre heat oven to 220C.
- Carefully score cut the eel into 12 sections with a sharp knife (Leaving whole).
- Place the eel into a deep roasting tray then drizzle with olive oil.
- Season thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Place the tray into the oven and cook the eel for 15‐ 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove then set aside to rest and relax In a hot pan heat add the oil and butter.
- Add the garlic, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce and cook for 2 min.
- Add the stock then bring to the boil, continue to boil till sauce starts to thicken.
- Then stir in the vegetables then remove the pan.