Jump to navigation
- 80g parsnips (finely diced)
- 80g carrots (finely diced)
- 80g kumara (finely diced)
- 120g savoy cabbage (finely sliced)
- 80g Silverbeet (finely sliced)
- 250ml strong clear chicken stock
- Pinch dill
- ¼ tsp parsley
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch chilli powder
- In a medium pot add the strong chicken broth.
- Add the vegetables and cook until tender and soft.
- Next add the herbs, spices and seasonings and leave to simmer.
- Once the soup has cooked for 10‐15minutes check for flavour and strong aromatic flavours adjusting the seasoning if need be.
- Finish off with herbs ready to serve.