Jump to navigation
Deep Fried Tofu with Lemon and Honey Yoghurt
- 1 block firm Tofu Salt & pepper Cornflour
- Egg wash
- Bread crumbs Oil for frying
- Dressing 1 lemon
- 1 150ml plain yoghurt 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 chopped parsley
- On a chopping board we dice the Tofu into 10cm cubes We then toss the Tofu in cornflour and shake off any excess.
- Dip in egg wash a mixture of blended milk, egg, salt & pepper Roll around in dried breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in the heated oil in wok until lightly browned and leave to one side Mix together the yoghurt, lemon, honey serve in a small sauce bowl.
- Serve the deep fired tofu with yoghurt dressing and decorate with chopped parsley.