Jump to navigation
Aorora Wild Berry Stack
- 200g strawberries
- 80g raspberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 150g white chocolate
- 120ml cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 sheet Sweet short Pastry
- 1 icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Prepare baking tray lightly oiled then dusted with flour with excess shaken off.
- Cut the pastry into desired shape roughing up the surface with a fork, place onto tray.
- Lightly brush with egg then sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in till golden brown, remove quickly then leave to one side to cool.
- In small bowl add the strawberries and raspberries, granulated sugar and balsam vinegar. Let stand, stir allowing the juices to run through the fruit.
- Melt the white chocolate to a pouring consistency (microwave).
- In a bowl whisk the cream and sour cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the white chocolate into the cream mixture until combined.