Salmon and Avocado Sushi
- 3 cups Japanese‐style cooked rice
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet roasted nori
FILLING FOR THE NORI
- Kikkoman Soy sauce
- Wasabi Paste (small tube)
- Wash and cook the rice
- Mix vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Put vinegar mixture into cooked rice until well combined.
- Roll out our sushi using a special bamboo sushi mat
- Place nori sheet on roller and spread a thin layer of the sushi rice over the nori.
- Place your filling in a centre line on the nori sheet.
- Begin rolling by carefully folding over the top edge and starting the roll.
- Continue to roll, keeping the roll as tight as possible.
- Take a sharp knife and slice the roll into even bite size pieces.