Rolled Egg Gaeran Mari
- 3 eggs beaten very well
- 1 tbsp water added
- ¼ tsp salt beaten into‐egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 spring onion (Finely diced)
- 1 carrot (Finely diced)
- Finely dice the carrots and spring onion and leave to one side
- Mix the eggs, water and salt until well combined in a small bowl
- Heat up a lightly oiled sauté pan until hot
- Pour egg mixture into the hot pan and allow it to spread out.
- As edges and centre of the egg mixture begins to firm
- start lifting and folding the egg with spatula
‐ coaxing the egg into a tight roll into several times
‐ then roll until completely rolled
6.Turn off heat and gently flip the rolled egg over in the pan
7.Let it sit for half minute to make sure it is cooked through.
8.Remove to plate and let sit for 3‐5 minutes.
9.With sharp knife, slice rolled egg into 1/3 inch pieces (cut width‐wise, not length wise).