Episode 12 - Wairangi Koopu
Type of Exercise: High Intensity Crossfit Workout
Intensity level: High impact
Instructor: Wairangi Koopu
Bio: Wairangi Koopu is a League legend (Warriors) turned actor having recently starred in Toa Fraser’s The Dead Lands, and presents on CODE.
Main exercise moves that feature in this episode:
- Ngōki makimaki = Gorilla crawl
- Whakaporoka = Like a frog
- Tarapēpeke = Burpee
- Nonoho = Squats
- Gorilla crawl is a great exercise to strengthen whole body.
- Frog Squats are a good workout for your Quads and Hamstrings.
- Rest period is important to decrease your heart rate recover the muscles ready for the next round.
- Burpee is a great high intensity exercise to strength your whole body.
- Decrease the intensity to maintain good form.