• Empty tissue box
• Light blue, dark blue, and white paper
• Old CD
• Sheet of paper
• 1 metre cord
• 2 plastic water-bottle caps
1. Start by covering an empty tissue box with light blue paper using the glue. Then using the dark blue and white paper cut wave shapes and glue them to the tissue box.
2. Next, draw dolphins on another piece of light blue paper. When you’re happy with them, cut them out and glue them to an old CD.
3. For the axle, fold a sheet of paper in half lengthwise and roll it up. Slide it through the hole in the CD. Let the paper unroll until the CD no longer spins freely. Secure the roll with tape.
4. Then, tie the cord onto the axle, behind the CD. Wind the cord around the axle. Cover the ends of the axle with plastic water-bottle caps. Then place the axle, with the CD in the box opening. Cover the caps with a strip of left over paper.
5. Tape the paper to the box – and you’re done!
To make them leap, gently pull on the cord.