• A ziplock bag
• Hair gel
• Blue food coloring
• Sea animal toys
• Packing tape
1. Start by covering the bottom on the paper bowl with brown paint.
2. After the brown paint has had several minutes to start to dry, pour some green paint on your paper plate. Dab a sponge brush into the green paint lightly and then carefully add some splotches of the green paint around the brown paint to add some green color to your sea turtle shell. Set aside your painted paper bowl sea turtle shell to dry completely.
3. While your painted paper bowl is drying, use the pencil to draw the head and flippers of the green cardboard paper. Once you’re happy use the scissors to cut them out.
4. When the paper bowl is dry, use the pencil to lightly draw the shapes of the shells – you can get creative and make any shapes you’d like, and then go over it with the black marker.
5. Use a stapler attach the head at the top of your paper bowl turtle shell. Then attach the flippers.
6. Add two googly eyes on your sea turtle face. Then use your black marker to draw two small nostrils at the end of the sea turtle face.
And your turtle is complete!