- A circle paper plate
- Pen and ruler
- Popsicle stick
- Hole punch
- Something sharp that can pop a hole into the middle of the plate
- A butterfly clip
- Cut a strip of printer paper about 6 cm wide and 21.5 cm long.
- Wrap the rectangle of paper tightly around a pencil the long way and tape it together, so that it holds its shape.
- Remove your rocket from the pencil, fold one end over and tape it down. This will be the rocket's nose.
- Cut triangles from paper to make fins and tape them on the bottom of your rocket, opposite the nose.
- Decorate your rocket
- Put your rocket over the end of a straw and use the force of your breath to launch it!
How far does your rocket it go?