• light blue, dark blue,black and white cardboard paper
• googly eyes
1. Start by cutting out your shark face shape from your newspaper. The fun part is you can make it skinny or wide, short or tall, however you choose.
2. Then, glue your shark face onto your light blue paper.
3. Next, cut out ocean waves from your dark blue cardboard paper and glue them at the bottom of your light blue paper, underneath your shark face.
4. Cut out a shark mouth and teeth from your black and white cardstock paper. Glue them onto your shark face, together with your googly eyes.
And there you have it your very own shark newspaper craft!