White Chocolate Passionfruit Swirl Cheesecake
Ingredients - 1 portion (226.4g per portion)
- 25 grams Gingernuts biscuit
- 10 grams Butter
- 5 grams Vanilla extract
- 100 grams White chocolate melts melted, large
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- 3 ml Passionfruit pulp
- 13 ml Condensed milk
- 50 grams Cream cheese
- 3 grams Mint
- 8 grams Baby kiwifruit
- Put the gingernuts in the food processor and blitz to a crumb. Melt butter.
- Mix butter into gingernut crumbs until well combined
- Greaseproof medium sized tin moulds and place parchment paper on the inside and grease.
Compact the gingernut mixture into the tin using your hands and the bottom of a glass until well-pressed.
- Put the cream cheese into the clean food processor and mix for one minute until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix in.
- Add the lemon juice. Mix in.
- Add the melted white chocolate (make sure it is not too hot).
Fold through 2 Tbsp passionfruit and pour into the tin.
Refrigerate for a couple of hours if prepared day before.
Blast chill for at least 15 minutes then put in the chiller to set
Serve with white chocolate shavings and extra passionfruit pulp