Kingfish Ika Mata
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: (resting time) 5 minutes
- 500 gm kingfish as fresh as possible
- Juice of 6 limes
- Small telegraph cucumber, halved lengthways, coarsely chopped
- Small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (loosely packed)
- Coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- Coriander stems, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate
1. Thinly slice fish.
2. Combine in a bowl with lime juice, olive oil, cucumber, onion, chilli, coriander leaves and stalks, stir to combine and stand for 10mins.
3. Arrange on a serving platter, scatter over some coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.