Fijian Baked Fish
- 1 small fish whole
- 1 tsp Salt
- 150ml olive oil
- 100g butter
- 1 potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 ground pepper
- 2 spring onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 200ml Fish stock
- 1 lemon
- 1 chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Rinse and dry the fish with a paper towel, rub with salt and oil.
- Cut zucchini into long strips.
- Cut the potato also into long strips.
- In a hot pan quickly fry the potato and zucchini in oil until browned.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- In a deep roasting tray spread the sliced vegetables.
- Fill cavity of fish with spring onion and herbs.
- Lay the fish on top of vegetables, rosemary, lemon juice, stock and salt.
- Bake 15‐20 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Serve fish with vegetables onto a plate.
- Decorate with chopped parsley and spring onion.