Ūpoko 15 - Glen Osborne
Bio: Now retired from rugby, Glen spends most of his time hunting the back blocks of NZ for Hunting Aotearoa, Rock ‘n Roll dancing with his wife, and re-connecting with his whānau and rohe having moved back to his hometown Whanganui.
- Hīkoi haere = Jogging on the spot
- Torotoro te tinana = Stretch the body
- Noho ake = Sit ups
- Pēhinga = Press up
- Arawhata = Bridge / Plank
- Stretching will help your mobility in your workout – help you achieve full range of movement with your exercises.
- Sit ups - visualise your spine being Velcro peeling one vertebrae off at a time coming up and same way going down.
- Press up - hands under the shoulders, feet hips width apart, activate your core as you bend your elbows bringing chest towards floor and pushing back to start.
- Taking a few deep breathes in between exercises will help regulate the oxygen to your muscles.