Crumbed Turkey Tenderloins and Chipotle Mayo
- 8 turkey tenderloins
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs white balsamic
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup chipotle sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- In a pot poach the turkey tenderloins in the chicken or vegetable stock for about 8-10 minutes over a medium heat.
- While those poach away prepare your breadcrumbs. Pour the flour in one bowl, the whisked eggs in a second bowl and the panko breadcrumbs in a third bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- For the mayonnaise blend together the eggs, white balsamic vinegar, salt and Dijon mustard. Slowly pour the oil into the mixture. Keep blending constantly till it thickens to the right consistency. Add the chipotle sauce and stir it in.
- Once the tenderloins are poached dredge them in the bowl of flour, then the egg and finally the panko breadcrumbs. Fry them in oil until golden brown. Serve with chipotle mayo and parsley to garnish.