Tohutao: Ūpoko 9 - Double Chocolate Mug Cakes
- ½ Cup Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp Dutch Cocoa
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 150ml Milk
- 60ml Rice Bran Oil
- 6 Squares of White Chocolate
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Make a small well in the centre, and whisk in the milk and the oil. Whisk well until the batter has no clumps.
- Pour batter evenly into 2 or 3 microwave-safe mugs. Do not fill to the top of the mug; leave at least a 2cm gap between the batter and the top of the mug.
- Place 2 squares of white chocolate into each mug, pushing it down to ensure it's covered by the mixture.
- Place mugs in the microwave, and cook for 2 minutes. If you have a particularly powerful microwave, cook for 90 seconds, and then check it - you want the cake to have risen a little, and the top to be cooked, but still be gooey on the inside.
- Serve with cream if you're feeling decadent.