Want a programme named after you?
Māori Television offers a range of sponsorship opportunities through the diversity of its programming. As much of our content is locally made we can offer access to the producers, where clients/advertisers are given the opportunity to create ideas with us and the production team.
Advertising sponsorship campaigns vary based on need and strategy, so you can customise your sponsorship to suit based on these elements:
- Programme naming rights e.g. ‘Hyundai Code’
- Programme titles - logo integrated into programme title
- Programme association rights e.g. It’s In The Bag, brought to you buy UBUY
- Programme billboards - static logo directly before and after programme
- Still key - Logo placed on screen
- Programme promo’s – Brand placement in the promotional trailers
- Other Elements
- Brand exposure – TV Guide
- Brand exposure – MTS Website and Facebook
- Competitions and Interstitials
Want to be a part of a programme?
Māori Television can have your brand and product integrated into one of its many locally made programmes and live shows. Don’t just be around the programme, be in it!
Marley Headphones product placement giveaway on Code 2012
Programme Integration Elements
Advertising Sponsorship campaigns vary based on need and strategy, so you can customise your programme integration based on these elements:
- Product placement
- Promotional giveaways/competitions
- Product endorsements
Want to advertise?
Contact the Sales Director:
Mobile: +6421 905 076