Join host Kahurangi Maxwell on Whānau Bake Off for exquisite kai and friendly whānau competition. Amazing bakers share their finest recipes, tastiest dishes and most useful baking tips but who will win the whānau bragging rights?
Ingredients - 1 portion (226.4g per portion)
- 25 grams Gingernuts biscuit
- 10 grams Butter
- 5 grams Vanilla extract
- 100 grams White chocolate melts melted, large
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- 3 ml Passionfruit pulp
- 13 ml Condensed milk
- 50 grams Cream cheese
- 3 grams Mint
- 8 grams Baby kiwifruit
- Put the gingernuts in the food processor and blitz to a crumb. Melt butter.
- Mix butter into gingernut crumbs until well combined
- Greaseproof medium sized tin moulds and place parchment paper on the inside and grease.
Compact the gingernut mixture into the tin using your hands and the bottom of a glass until well-pressed.
- Put the cream cheese into the clean food processor and mix for one minute until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix in.
- Add the lemon juice. Mix in.
- Add the melted white chocolate (make sure it is not too hot).
Fold through 2 Tbsp passionfruit and pour into the tin.
Refrigerate for a couple of hours if prepared day before.
Blast chill for at least 15 minutes then put in the chiller to set
Serve with white chocolate shavings and extra passionfruit pulp