Join host Kahurangi Maxwell on Whānau Bake Off for exquisite kai and friendly whānau competition. Amazing bakers share their finest recipes, tastiest dishes and most useful baking tips but who will win the whānau bragging rights?
- 200 gr butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t cream of tartar
- 1 cup of fruit or chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add dry ingredients mix until combined.
3. Add fruit or chocolate chips
4. Roll 1 full t of mixture into balls
5. Flatten onto a lined baking tray
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.