Join host Kahurangi Maxwell on Whānau Bake Off for exquisite kai and friendly whānau competition. Amazing bakers share their finest recipes, tastiest dishes and most useful baking tips but who will win the whānau bragging rights?
- 8oz butter
- 4ozs Icing sugar
- 4ozs Cornflour
- 8oz Flour
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- Cream butter and icing sugar, add cornflour then flour
- On a non stick tray or lightly buttered tray put a tablespoon of mixture.
- When tray is full, put some flour in a saucer, lightly flour the back of a fork and press down lightly on the mixture and then prick with fork.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, leave biscuits on tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Topping ( You don’t have to have a topping)
- Block Cadbury’s Milk Chocolate
- Boil a pot of water ensuring that a steel bowl can fit in it to melt chocolate. Or you could melt it in the microwave but make sure you don’t burn it.
- Drizzle over biscuits when cold.