Join host Kahurangi Maxwell on Whānau Bake Off for exquisite kai and friendly whānau competition. Amazing bakers share their finest recipes, tastiest dishes and most useful baking tips but who will win the whānau bragging rights?
- 200g Butter
- 2 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cocoa
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- 250g Fresh Berries
- ¾ Cup Icing Sugar
- 500ml Cream
- 3 Tbsp Icing Sugar
Method for the Brownie:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C and grease oven dish.
- Melt together butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Remove from heat and add; eggs, cocoa and flour. Mix well.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
Method for the Sauce:
- Blend berries and icing sugar and pass through mesh strainer.
- Serve with whipped cream with icing sugar.