Join host Kahurangi Maxwell on Whānau Bake Off for exquisite kai and friendly whānau competition. Amazing bakers share their finest recipes, tastiest dishes and most useful baking tips but who will win the whānau bragging rights?
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (cooled but not hard)
- 1/2 ground oats (rolled oats blitzed in food processor)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 ground nuts
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- Mix all dry ingredients together by hand.
- Add Vanilla Essence and mix.
- Add Coconut Oil and mix.
- Sprinkle over fruit and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.