Be in to Win
This is Me
Description of Competition:
Tap the ‘Enter to Win’ button, fill in your personal details and then tap ‘Submit’. Once completed, you go in the draw to win your own personalised artwork worth $500, beautifully framed and signed by New Zealand Artist Walter Hansen.
Competition Starts: Monday 01 January 2018, 12:01am
Competition Ends: Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 11:59pm
5 winners each win 1 framed artwork to the value of $500 (same frame to be used as those used in the commercials and as pictured)
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering into the Be in to win This is Me (“Promotion”) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Competition submission opens on Monday 01 January 2018, 12:01am and closes on Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 11:59pm for last entries. (“Promotion Period”). Only entries via the microsite www.maoritvcom/thisisme will be accepted as valid entries or be in the draw to win.
- The ”This is Me” microsite will continue to be available following closure of competition promotion period however there will be no prize attached to the microsite.
- To enter the competition you must:
Tap the ‘Enter to Win’ button on the “This is Me” microsite, fill in your personal details and then tap ‘Submit’ during the dates 01 January 2018 - 31 January 2018.
- Announcement of each winner will be made weekly, starting from 3pm Thursday 01 February 2018. Announcement will be made via the Māori Television Facebook page and Māori Television EDM.
- Winner will be notified via email and Facebook.
- Despatch of prizes will begin once the artwork has been designed according to winner’s and winner postal delivery details have been confirmed.
- Prizes will be despatched to a New Zealand address only.
- Prize winner consents to the use of their name and entry for publicity and promotional purposes and agree to participate in reasonable publicity about the prize and Promotion as a condition of accepting the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Māori Television and its suppliers, contractors and agents will not be liable for any cost, loss, damage or claim, whether direct, indirect and howsoever caused, which is suffered or incurred by any person as a result of or in connection with entering the Promotion or accepting and/or using the prize.
- Māori Television will not be liable for any person’s inability to enter the Promotion due to any equipment or technical malfunction, network error or if our site or any entry mechanism is unavailable and is not responsible for entries not received. Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries are not valid.
- If entry into the Promotion requires you to submit content to Māori Television you must read and agree with the Rules for When You Give Us Content which can be found here: www.maoritelevision.com/terms-access.
- Employees, contractors and agents of Māori Television and immediate family members of employees, contractors and agents of Māori Television are not eligible to vote. You must be a New Zealand resident to enter the Promotion.
- Māori Television’s decision in relation to the prize winner and/or any other aspect of this Promotion, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any questions about the Promotion should be directed to Māori Television at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- One entry allowed per person.
Terms and Conditions are also attached.