Kitchen Kura sees 13 students share their recipes with the master, chef Rex Morgan, and then serves them up for their closest and dearest to critique. Available On Demand.
- 1 Baguette Parāoa peka
- ½ Cooked chicken Pīkaokao tunu
- Grated Parmesan Tīhi pāma
- 1 cup Sundried tomato Tōmato tauraki
- ½ cup olives Toutou ōriwa
- 100 ml olive oil Hinu ōriwa
- 150g pesto Wairanu peto
- Marinated Olives Toutou ōriwa
- Salt and pepper Tote me te pepa
- Slice bread in to 12 diagonal pieces,
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake until just going golden, at 180 degrees for approx. 6mins.
- Cut chicken, sundried tomato, olives up quite small.
- Mix in bowl with some grated parmesan and a little olive oil to moisten mixture
- Stack on top of the crostini which has been swiped with a teaspoon of pesto.
- If you want, grate over a little parmesan over the top and put them back in the oven for 2-3mins to serve warm.