Kitchen Kura sees 13 students share their recipes with the master, chef Rex Morgan, and then serves them up for their closest and dearest to critique. Available On Demand.
Salmon Ceviche - Horomona Toutou
- 250 gms diced salmon fillet horomona
- 1 tbspn of salmon eggs hēki horomona
- 2 radishes uhikura
- ½ red onion riki whero
- ½ fresh red chilli tiri whero
- 1 stalk of spring onion Ririki
- Juice of 1/2 lime raima
- 2 tbspns of mayonnaise maionēhi
- 3 coriander leaves rau koriana
- Garnish – Kinaki
- Cos Lettuce & slice of lime Retihi me te raima
- Remove skin from the salmon and dice into 1cm pieces.
- Slice the onion and spring onion finely, slice the radishes in thin discs, chilli extra fine and mix together with the lime juice and mayonnaise.
- When all combined, fold in the salmon and salmon roe.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve in individual baby cos lettuce leaves, garnish with lime slices.