Kai Time on the Road explores the traditional foods and flavours of real people in Aotearoa. Series repeats Monday - Saturday, 9.30am.
- 8 large potatos
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 3 medium size beetroot
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vege
- 3 spring onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Best mayonnaise
- 1 fancy lettuce
- Boil potato in salted water until cooked and remove in the same water.
- Boil frozen veges till cooked then peel beet root and boil till cooked.
- Remove and cut potato and beet root into cubes and place in a large bowl add in mixed veges and Boiled eggs.
- Add mayonnaise to vege and mix thoroughly, place fancy lettuce on to serving bowl and fill with mayonnaise mix then grate boiled egg over top of vege.