Modern Māori Queen of Cuisine teaches you fine dining for the typical whānau kitchen. Thursdays, 7.30pm, and available On Demand.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
WINE MATCH: Loveblock Gewurztraminer
- 1 big piece of Hapuka fillet or 150grams per person
- 10 Storm clams
- Kaffir lime
- Ginger butter
- 2 lemons
- Season hapuka and put onto hot BBQ plate or pan, turn once golden and cook through.
- Steam open the clams in half a cup of white wine.
- Melt a little flavoured butter and spoon into clam shells.
- Serve with lemon wedges and gremolata.