Jump to navigation
Jump to content
TV show sub navigation
Pineapple Duge Pudding
- 50g butter ¼ cup sugar 1 egg
- 2 Pineapple rings
- 4 grapes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking soda ½ cup milk 60ml custard
- 20ml whipped cream
- Sprig mint
- Pre heat oven to 180c (350f) or gas mark 4.
- Grease baking dish with butter.
- Line the bottom with the grapes and pineapple rings.
- In a small bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat into the butter mix.
- Finally add the flour, baking powder, salt and mix in well.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the milk and stir into the butter mix until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the mould over the fruit.
- Place pudding in a tray filled with water.
- Bake until golden brown about 20‐25 minutes.
- Test by using a cocktail stick it comes out clean.