Jump to navigation
Jump to content
TV show sub navigation
Orange and Bacon Salad
- 1 Thick Bacon
- 1 Orange
- 1 Cottage Cheese
- 1 Salad Mix
- 1 Chive
- 1 Small tomato
- 1 Olive oil
- 1 Wine vinegar
- 1 Salt and pepper
- Slice the thick bacon and fry until cooked, remove to a plate then allow to cool.
- Peel the orange, save the zest and finely slice.
- Cut out the orange segments saving the juices for the salad dressing.
- Wash the salad garnishes and prepare them for the salad.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Finely slice the chives.
- Arrange all the ingredients ready for plating up.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add all the ingredients except the orange zest.
- Toss altogether and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad mixture into deep plate.
- Add the long chives and zest of orange.
- Finish off with one last splash of salad dressing.