Jump to navigation
Jump to content
No Bake Pawpaw Cheesecake
- 80g ginger‐nut biscuit crumbs
- 80g pecans
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 120g cream cheese
- 5ml lemon juice
- 60g icing sugar
- 120ml whipped cream
- Dried pawpaw
- Fresh mint
- Ground together the crumbs, pecans and maple syrup.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of two 3 inch spring form pans.
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and icing sugar.
- Fold the cream cheese into the whipped cream.
- Place the cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Carefully slice the dried pawpaw.