Jump to navigation
Jump to content
Moreton Bay Lobster Nooghie
- 300g Moreton Bay Bug Tail
- 40g butter
- 80g spring onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150ml fish stock
- 30g tomato paste
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 80ml cream
- 20g cornflour
- 6 baby tomatoes
- 1 bunch pea shoots
- 1 sprig dill
- 1 bunch chives
- 30ml Olive oil
- Slice open the lobster and remove the meat.
- In a large non-stick saucepan.
- Sauté the tail and shell in butter till cooked.
- Add the garlic and sliced spring onion and continue to Sauté.
- Add the fish stock, remove the meat and shell and leave to one side.
- Stir in the tomato paste, sherry and paprika.
- Add the tomato, pea shoots and cook until tender.
- Add the cream and cornflour adjusting consistency to suit correctness.
- Turn down heat and keep warm ready for service.
- Slice the Moreton bug meat into nice slices.
- Cut the shell for garnishing.