Jump to navigation
Crepes a Wiwi
- 1 green apple
- 80g sliced mango
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 egg
- 80g flour
- 120ml milk
- 1 Orange
- 2 scoops french vanilla ice cream
- Sprig fresh mint
- In small bowl we add our flour, milk, egg and salt then we whisk all the ingredients together to make our batter leaving aside to rest for 5 min in the freezer.
- In a small pan we heat it up with a little oil to make our crepes. When done leave aside.
- Next we dice green apple with lemon juice to stop the apple going brown adds flavour as well. Dice the mango and leave to one side.
- Next, we cook the apple and mango together just to cook and glaze them then add my orange juice and zest. Then we drop the crepes inside the mixture to heat all the ingredients together.
- After cooking the crepes in the pan with all those flavours and juices happening … we are almost ready to finish it off this last dish.