Jump to navigation
Jump to content
- 2 sheets filo pastry
- 140g cooked apples
- 80g raisins
- 40g cake crumbs
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 80ml custard
- 120ml cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- In a small bowl we add the cooked apples and raisins and thoroughly mix together.
- Break up the cake crumbs making sure there are not clumps.
- Next we lay out the pastry sheets on the boar.
- Then we butter the sheet and lay the apple mix on the pastry the apple.
- Sprinkle the cake crumbs thickly on top of the apples.
- Fold and wrap the pastry around the filling and seal with melted butter.
- Dust the pastry with icing sugar.
- Bake in a hot oven till cooked – remove – let cool down.
- Whisk the cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence.
- Heat up the prepared custard.
- With the remainder of the bread crumbs roll these into balls for garnish.