- White bread
- Frozen berries
- Whipped clotted cream
- Lemon scented sugar
- Icing sugar
- First we butter the insides of our moulds and then we butter the breads and cut these to fit into the mould to line the moulds with the bread.
- In a small bowl we mix together the berries with sugar and really pack these into the moulds allowing the berries to really soak into the breads.
- We place one final piece of bread over the bottom to seal the berries into the mould.
- We now place the moulds into a small pan filled with water and we cook the pudding on top of the stove for 10‐15 minutes to allow the berries to gel and bind with the bread.
- Remove from the stove and allow cooling till cold.
- Next we puree more berries with sugar and glucose to make our berry coulis or sauce to dress and serve with our summer pudding.
- We prepare our clotted cream and lemon scented sugar.