An instructional cooking series aimed at tamariki and whānau.
- 50g butter
- Half cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup plain flour
- Half cup brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Half teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup of milk
- Cup of blueberries
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Sift in both types of flour, baking powder.
- Dissolve baking soda in the milk.
- Add to the mixture.
- Add blueberries and mix well.
- Put mixture into greased muffing trays.
- Bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes or until golden.