An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce. Available On Demand.
- 1 Wild duck breast, skin on
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 2 oranges, cut in to segments,
- pith removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius
- Score skin of duck breast and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium-hot ovenproof frying pan, fry duck skin side down for 3-4 minutes to render out fat. Turn and fry for another 2 minutes. Then transfer to preheated oven for 6-7 minutes until cooked to medium.
- Take out and rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly.
- Place watercress in a bowl with orange segments.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over watercress and orange segments.
- Add slices of duck to salad and serve.