An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce.
Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Asian dipping sauce
- 6x rice paper sheets
- 200grm salmon (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (julienne)
- 50 grms mung beans
- 100grms vermicelli noodle (shredded)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 leaf ice burg lettuce (shredded)
- for the dipping sauce
- 100mls light soy
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 chilli (finely sliced)
- 1/4 bunch coriander (chopped)
- sesame seeds
- Take a rice paper sheet and slightly dampen under the tap or plunged into a bowl of water and place over the underside of a bowl to drain off excess water.
- Once drained, place on the bench and assemble roll with lettuce cucumber carrot mung bean noodles and salmon and gently roll up folding in the sides then place to the side and repeat with remainder the place on a plate.
- Take the soy sesame oil brown sugar cilli and coriander and mix well
- Serve rolls with sauce and garnish with sesame seeds and coriander
Equipment: mixing bowls