An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce.
- 400g tin peaches
- ½ cup sultanas
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Tbs brown sugar
- First drain the tinned peaches and soak the sultanas in the juice.
- Next finely dice and sauté the red onion and garlic in a medium to hot pan for 2 minutes.
- Add the cumin, turmeric and chilli powder and cook for a further 2 minutes trying not to burn the spices.
- Dice the drained peaches and add them to the pan with the sultanas and a little of the juice.
- Cook for another 2 minutes before adding some brown sugar to taste.
Serve with a lovely beef eye fillet on mash or your preferred roast. It goes with anything!