An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce. Available On Demand.
Marinated chicken served with Asian slaw and mash with lemon butter
- 1 chicken (de-boned)
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch parsley (finely chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 200grm mash potato
- for Asian slaw
- 1/2 cup green cabbage
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup mung beans
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup aioli
- Place chicken into a large bowl add zest, juice, parsley garlic and season with salt and pepper massage into the flesh of the chicken. Transfer into a zip lock bag and refrigerate for minimum 2hrs or over night
- Then cook on a grill of a bbq for 1-1 1/2 hrs or until cooked.
- Mix together the ingredients for the slaw in another bowl
- Serve chicken with slaw and mash and a good chicken gravy.
- Equipment bbq, pot, mixing bowls