An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce.
Deconstructed Ika Mata
- 200 grams king fish fillet (finely sliced)
- 1 chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 limes
- 1/2 red onion (finely sliced)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 bunch coriander (de-stalked)
- 200 mls coconut cream
Arrange fish on plate then onion then sprinkle over chili arrange tomatoes then squeeze over lime juice generously season well lightly whip coconut cream and arrange on plate garnish with lime wedges and fresh coriander.