An entertaining cooking show hosted by Cameron Petley. Each week Cam shares secret family recipes, favourite markets, tips and tricks to pick the freshest local produce.
- 250g Chicken livers (cleaned)
- 30ml Cognac
- 1 1/4 cups Heavey cream
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 3 Eggs
- 10 Smoked assorted mushrooms
- 10 Caramelized cipollini onions
- 200ml Red wine
- 50ml Balsamic
- 50g Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 1/2 tsp Dry yeast
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 4 cups Flour
- Olive Oil
- Chopped rosemary
Method for Mousse
- Place into a blender chicken livers, cognac, 1 1/4 cups cream, butter 3 eggs season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth
- Pass through a sieve into ramekins place into a water bath cover with tin foil and bake on 150°C for 30-45 mins.
Method for Red Wine Reduction
- For reduction and red wine to a saucepan over high heat reduce by a third add balsamic and sugar reduce until sticky.
Method for Focaccia Bread
- Pre heat oven at 180°C then into a bowl add warm water dry yeast and brown sugar mix well and leave to activate in a warm.
- When your yeast mixture has a foam on top the yeast has activated and you are ready to add 2 cups of flour to the mix to make a slurry once flour is mixed and you have made your slurry cover and set aside it should double in size.
- Once doubled in size add the rest of your flour to form a dough once you have formed a dough leave in bowl cover and set aside again till doubled in size.
- Once doubled in size get the dough onto a floured bench and need a little oil your pan and press your dough in once pressed in put a little oil over the dough then sprinkle the chopped rosemary over your dough and bake for 20-25 mins on 180°C.