The two young men who were involved in the fight which lead to the death of 15-year-old Stephen Dudley last year have walked free, discharged without conviction.
Critically, medical examinations showed that an undiagnosed heart condition contributed to Dudley's death.
The Dudley family are disgusted with the verdict, but people from outside of the family are coming together to seek justice.
A 23 year old father, who is taking up the challenge to seek justice for the sentence handed down for the killing of Stephen Dudley.
The parents of Dudley are still grieving.
After the discharge without conviction last week of an 18-year-old, who admitted assaulting Dudley.
Another younger male who also was involved in the fight which lead to the death of 15-year-old Dudley was also discharged without conviction.
James Kelland, creator of the Facebook page "Give Stephen his justice" which was established last Friday, says it is already gaining traction with protests planned in Dudley's hometown of Kelston, as well as Christchurch this Saturday.
Although Kelland has not physically met the Dudley family, he says he is passionate about the cause because one of his children suffers from Brittle Bone Syndrome.
The planned march in protest is set to leave outside of the Kelston McDonald's on midday Saturday.