Radio Waatea has started an online auction which will give two people the chance to have lunch with Deadland stars James Rolleston and Te Kohe Tuhaka.
The money raised by the auction will support the rebuild of Tautoko FM in Mangamuka which was engulfed by fire on May 18.
This is an opportunity, not only to donate to a good cause, but also meet and get to know James Rolleston and Te Kohe Tuhaka over lunch.
This auction is for two people only who are able to organise their own transport to lunch in Auckland.
There are also multiple other online auctions on Trade Me at the moment to raise funds for Tautoko FM. Many TV and Radio personalities and presenters have thrown their support behind the kaupapa.
There is bound to be an online auction that will interest everyone. They include the chance to:
- Meet the presenters of popular Māori Television shows “Code”.
- Hang out with Willie Jackson and John Tamihere. You and one friend will sit in on Willie Jackson’s award winning show on Radio Live, followed by beers, snacks and a game of pool with the two radio personalities.
- Go behind the scenes of Māori Televisions' new hit show “Brown Eye” and meet the cast which includes Taika Waititi, Mike King, Jamaine Ross, Jess Hasel and Nathan Rarere.
- Have a fun filled day at Auckland’s trampoline park “JUMP” with the presenters of “Pukana”.
- Win Thoman Leuluai’s Kiwi’s Jersey signed by the 2004 Kiwis Team. The Jersey includes signatures by Sonny Bill Williams and Wairangi Koopu.
The “Tautoko Tautoko!” concert will also commence tonight at Black Note Bar. For more details on the event click here.